发布时间：2013-01-16 22:00:48 点击次数：
1. 单音节形容词的比较级以及以-ly, -er, -ow结尾的形容词在词尾加-er；以e结尾的形容词在词尾直接加-r构成，重读闭音节双写末位字母再加er。
dark→darker; quick→quicker; ; clever→cleverer; simple→simpler; narrow→narrower。
important→more important; beautiful→more beautiful。
afraid →more afraid; interesting→more interesting; pleased→more pleased。
good/well→better; bad/ill→worse; far→farther / further;much/many→more;little→less
1. 由“．．．as + 形容词 + as．．．”或“．．．as + 形容词 + 名词 + as．．．”构成。 My grandpa is as energetic as a young man.
Exercise is as useful a way as any other to lose unwanted weight.
I try to find as much information as I can about what happened.
2. 由“．．．not so (as) + 形容词 + as．．．”或“．．．not so (as) + 形容词 + 名词 + as．．．”构成。 Luckily the weather was not so wet as it is today.
1. 由“……形容词比较级 + than．．．”构成。
He is more concerned about others than about himself.
2. 由“．．．many / much more + 可数 / 不可数名词 + than．．．”
My friend earned much more money than I did last year.
1.表示“越来越……”的意思: “比较级 + and + 比较级”或“more and more / less and less + 原级”结构，与这类结构搭配的常用动词有grow, get, become等。
She felt herself becoming more and more nervous.
As the winter is drawing near, it's getting colder and colder.
2.表示两者之间更···the + 比较级 + of the two + 名词。
Jane is the taller of the two children in our family.
3. 表示“越……，越……”:“the + 比较级……，the + 比较级……”，
The more magazines you sell, the more money you will get.
4. “否定 + 比较级” 相当于最高级。
— Wait until we get a satisfactory reply, will you?
— I couldn't agree more. The idea sounds great to me.
5.“a + 比较级 + 名词（than．．．）” 结构常出现在以never构成的完成时态的动词后面。
How beautifully she sings！I have never heard a better voice.
6. 倍数表示法：．．．times as + 形容词原级 + as．．．； ．．．times + 形容词比较级 + than．．．；．．．times the + 性质名词 + of．．．。
The dining hall is three times as large as that one.
The dining hall is three times larger than that one.
The dining hall is three times the size of that one.
1. 为了避免重复, 常用the one代替单数可数名词, the ones, those 代替复数名词, that 代替单数或不可数名词。
Canada is larger than any other country in North America.
3. “no + 形容词的比较级 + than”结构表达对两者均否定。
Don't be proud so early. You are no better than me．
4. 比较级前面可以用even, still, yet , any, much, a little, a lot, by far等修饰语用以加强语气或表示比较程度。To tell you the truth, my boyfriend is much older than me.